Kenzel Lawler

Viewing 4 reply threads

McG
      Ute Fan
      @kmcg5426

any idea what’s going on with him? He still hasn’t signed but all signs (such as his Twitter) look like he’s still all in on the Utes. Anyone have any info?

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

*Edit…he is supposed to sign today.

Utahute72
        Ute Fan
        @utahute72

Yep, this afternoon.

Trailgoat
        Ute Fan
        @utahgoat

Interesting. I have yet to see explanation/analysis on why Utah’s offense struggles to pass the ball down field against good teams that stifle the run stacking the box. I get many things went wrong in the UO game. The game plan seemed to be similar to what UW and CU did, but more effective with better players. Once Utah was forced to throw down field it seems Huntley struggles to find receivers especially when UO did not respect the play action. When UO locked up Kuithe where were the other receivers? The play Kuithe went up for the high pass there were 2-3 DBs on him. It does seem not having Covey and Thompson turns out to be a big factor. 

Is Huntley not getting through is reads locking in on one receiver?

When CU and OU stacked the box the passing game should open up or at least present some mismatches.

Does Utah have a WR talent problem? Are Ennis and Nacua not getting open?

Utah is missing a go to receiver that can go up and catch the ball in man coverage. 

I am sure it’s a combination of a few things. 

Trailgoat
          Ute Fan
          @utahgoat

Oops…responding to below post. My bad.

McG
      Ute Fan
      @kmcg5426

signed!

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

What’s the word on that RB John Gentry?

McG
      Ute Fan
      @kmcg5426

early post on this board saying he may have academic issues, no idea if that’s accurate or not.

John Gentry

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Kenzel Lawler