Kia to ND??

Viewing 4 reply threads

Dresden_Stormblessed
      Ute Fan
      @dresden

Two picks in for Kahanu Kia to Notre Dame. Considering their gigantic win against Clemson, I can’t blame him. 

what now for Utah recruiting?

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I don’t know. Looks like the crystal ball has it 78% for Utah and 22% for ND. Maybe ND’s win and Utah not playing pushed him toward ND but I’m not going to worry too much about it.

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

Rivals has him as a lock for Notre Dame.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Still not worried about it. If they don’t get him, the Utes will be fine.

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Maybe he got word that Ethan Calvert was coming to Utah?? Haha, I know wishful thinking.

Ute2
        Ute Fan
        @ute2

On the flip side, don’t we already have several good LBs that are part of this class???  I can think of at least 3 of the top of my head.  And how many LBs does one class need?  

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

What now is that the staff looks to the next prospect. The fate of the team isn’t going to turn on any one prospect.

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

LB class is in great shape already and Kia is a mission kid so he wouldn’t contribute for a while if he becomes a Ute. I would say that this is not over as of today and we’re still in a good position. Furthermore, this class has a chance to be the highest rated ever, provided a few ratings bumps and if we’re able to land the last few guys supplanting last years highest ever class. it seems as if things are just fine up in the hill!

Ute2
        Ute Fan
        @ute2

Ahhh now it makes sense.  That’s a lot of lbs! 

thanks for all your insights!!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.