Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

To the Bills.
      So good for the Bills.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

#25 pick, first round. Guess I have to go back to rooting for the Bills again.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

As a Miami Dolphins fan born and bred, Kincaid going to the Bills is almost a worst-case scenario for me. The only way it could have been worse is if he had been picked by the Jets. I now find myself in the unfortunate position of having to actively root against one of my all-time favorite Utah players.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

As Bills fan, you know how I feel about Eric Rowe

The Miami Ute
            Ute Fan
            @themiamiute

I felt the same thing when Zack Moss went to the Bills.

4 1

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

I have always thought to myself, “There must be Dolphins fans out there.”

Ute Dub
            Ute Fan
            @chestercopperpot

😂 

The Miami Ute
            Ute Fan
            @themiamiute

I don’t know how old you are, but until about a decade plus or so ago, the Dolphins had the best regular season record of any NFL franchise. You’re about to see a lot of people jump on the Dolphins’ bandwagon here shortly.

//r00t4Utes
          Ute Fan
          @r00t4utes

As a Phins fan, I didn’t even know Buffalo was looking at tight end, so worrying about them wasn’t even on my radar, it was just ‘don’t go to NE or NYJ’.

I was hoping for Kincaid’s sake he’d go to the Chargers or Bengals. But as far as good fits and QB’s, Josh Allen is a good QB and maybe only better fit would be KC, Cinci, Chargers. Could argue Dallas as they utilize their tight ends.

I will still be rooting for Kincaid, just not as much when playing the Phins

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Word on the street is the Bills are going to move Knox into more of a slot receiver role in a lot of their sets which should create reps for Kincaid. And with Josh Allen behind center? Hard to imagine a much better situation for Dalton.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Knox would be better suited for that role. This should be fun

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

I read ESPN’s assessment of Kincaid’s selection and they’ve already anointed him as a possible candidate for Offensive ROY. It’ll all depend on how the Bills fit him in under their current system.

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

It really couldn’t be a better set up for DK.
          – All-Pro QB who is pass-first (doesn’t tuck and run as much).
          – System that uses the TE a lot.
          – Great mentor in Knox.
          – A semi-opening with Knox possibly going to a slightly different role.
          – A decent threat at RB to keep defenses honest, but he’s not good enough to tempt the coaches into running a one-dimensional offense.

//r00t4Utes
            Ute Fan
            @r00t4utes

I still may be bitter from Moss but I’d say they don’t run enough, or give Allen the option to keep it, to which he does too often, which leads to Allen trying to do too much instead of trusting his teammates.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.