Kinda funny

Viewing 3 reply threads

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Russ Westbrook has apparently been traded to the Utah Jazz!

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

He’ll get bought out from what I understand.

4 1

EmersonUte
        Ute Fan
        @blpace

If they want to embrace the tank now they should play him. 

2 3

UrbanLiar
          Ute Fan
          @urbanliar

Agreed! The Jazz have done exactly what they should have avoided at all costs. They’re middle of the pack and mediocre, not good enough to do well in the playoffs (maybe even make the playoffs), but also not bad enough to get a high lottery pick on a year that has a bumper crop of good draft prospects. Thanks Danny Ainge!

Ute Dub
          Ute Fan
          @chestercopperpot

Westbrick for threeee!     CLANK     No good!

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Man, I haven’t watched the NBA for years.  I was browsing to see how the Jazz are doing.  Denver, Memphis, and Sacramento are leading the West, while Houston, San Antonio, and the Lakers are at the bottom of the standings.  What the hell happened?

DataUte
        Ute Fan
        @scotwaye

Players got moved around or got better or got injured. Some teams put the ball in the hoop more than the others.

SteelUte
      Ute Fan
      @steelute

I wish the Jazz would make Westbrook play a few games before buying him out- not sure if the financial situation woth that. Just some humble pie for him. Never liked his attitude and ego. 

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Not sure what to type, but the team obviously was in shock last night.  Looking for awhile like the ‘pesky’ Timberwolves might put up a couple hundred points last night.

Trying to be optimistic, but expecting a rather bad couple  of months to end this season.

Waiting to see what happens today.  Still have a few hours left for more moves.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Kinda funny