Kuz is gone

Viewing 6 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

And with it next year looks to be a step backwards.

Wish him the best. If he goes to San Antonio he has a great shot at a successful career (2 words: chip engelland)

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

NO!

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

Well I hope they raise the minimum wage next year, cuz that kid will be needing a job.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

With Kuz gone, next year who will step into the role of the guy who takes the ill-advised shot at the end of one-possession games?

I’m kidding. Sort of.

I wish Kuz was coming back, but something tells me his departure won’t be as impactful as some might be thinking.

2 1

HoosierinUt
      Ute Fan
      @hoosierinut

He is going to get paid. NBA draft.net has him as the first player taken in the second round (to Atlanta—which has invited him in for a personal workout).

Kuz will be fine. Sad to see him leave, but I completely understand his decision. He graduates this week, and the team doesn’t look good next year.

Haven’t re-upped my season tix yet. With another likely poor year, what looks like another poorly built team, and another likely p**s poor non-conf schedule? Starting to think about dropping the season tix and just buying the Pac12 ticket package instead (much cheaper).

Don’t know tho…..might still keep the season tix.

Where is the scoring coming from next year????? We still do not have a starting SG, and just lost Kuz.

We will score against a weak non-conference schedule, but watch what happens to this team once Pac12 starts.

Damn.

Let me just write the headlines now from coach “we need an easy non-conf to give this new team time to jell.”

Yes, new team two years in a row 😉

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Here’s his announcement. The grammar nazi in me couldn’t help noticing the “wanted to be apart of something…”

Anonymous
        Ute Fan
        @anonymous

Tony…haha. I had the same reaction. It’s akin to people using “alot”, to which I respond “alittle”. Don’t even get me started on “in regards”.

Nonetheless, good luck to Kuz.

Daedalus
        Ute Fan
        @daedalus

I might have noticed the same thing except I can’t be bothered to read a wall of text embedded in a graphic.

vcsg01
      Ute Fan
      @vcsg01

This team will really miss him next year.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.