Kuzma with 31 points tonight. Not too shabby.

Viewing 5 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

K used to be able to recruit…

iamthepreacher
      Ute Fan
      @iamthepreacher

I remember listening to an interview with coach K back in January in which he said this year’s team would be different because they didn’t have an NBA guy like they had the two years before.

Turns out he was wrong about that. Should he have been able to better recognize Kuzma’s talent…and featured him more?

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

How dare you notice someone else during the Lonzo Ball show!

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

Kuz was the beneficiary of many Lonzo assists. Unlike the U’s PGs last year, Kuz is playing with someone who knows how to pass and create opportunities. Not that I’m a big Lonzo fan, just an observation. In fact, don’t really care for NBA, but the Summer League games aren’t bad.

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

5-10 downtown. He was shooting with no hesitation. 

Missed some bunnies but showed an all around game and played solid D. He went up against Tatum from Duke who is a stud. Held his own. 

RedLine
        Ute Fan
        @redline

Some haters were calling him a ball hog.  I thought Kuz took his chances and a made big impression for his time on court.  Which is saying something stealing some lime light from The Lonzo.

tarheelio
      Ute Fan
      @tarheelio

I find it amazing that Kuzma was allowed to take 26 shots. Good for him.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Kuzma with 31 points tonight. Not too shabby.