Lack of leadership….yes, again

Viewing 3 reply threads
      14 2

HoosierinUt
      Ute Fan
      @hoosierinut

Coach has been publicly complaining about a lack of leadership in his weekly radio show. If this sounds familiar, it is because he has done the exact same thing for three straight years. Constant complaints about a “lack of leadership”.

Coach – you recruit these players. At some point, a continual lack of leadership is 100% your fault. Get the players that fit your system and personality. Forget the stars (or lack thereof) next to their names.

I keep saying it….the fans are exhausted with the continual “rebuilding” BS, the continual roster turnover, and the continued complaints about a “lack of leadership”. Pay attention the the dwindling attendance. Closing off the upperbow? Holy hell, literally on life support.

This team and staff keep doing the exact same things…..yet they expect a different outcome.

Where is the local media? Jesus Bill, it is ok if you actually challenge the coach once in a while. You do realize the fans that listen to your weekly radio show and follow you on the radio daily are starting to lose interest because the shows are becoming nothing much more than a cheerleading session….right? We know what we see on the floor, please don’t insult us by avoiding the difficult questions with Coach. Surely you have to realize that he has given you the exact same topic on his weekly radio show (lack of leadership). Why not say “Coach, this has been an issue for several years now, as pointed out by you. Why haven’t you changed this?”

4 2

Stone
      Ute Fan
      @stone

A very fair criticism. Thank you.

I would contrast this fair criticism to some that complain (read: troll) regardless of the situation and then suggest that everyone else is just a blind cheerleader. There is a difference.

2 2

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Yeah I was listening to the post game. I just switched it over to the Jazz game. I just choose to ignore him because there is nothing Utah can do with his buyout. 

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Maybe instead of having former Navy seals in he should bring in Dale Carnegie or John C. Maxwell.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Lack of leadership….yes, again