Larry should have a shorter leash

Viewing 6 reply threads
      1 4

Coreyc04
      Ute Fan
      @greenstormute

I’m disappointed with last night. We have not recruited well and it showed. UNLV was better than us 1-5. This upcoming class brings me hope but a lot like this sticks with you. 

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

With the exception of Arizona the Rebels will be the most athletic team Utah faces all year.
      Given that Utah had an off night shooting the ball and it was basically a home game for unlv a blowout was bound to happen.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I’m not too worried. 

I think we need to remember that this isn’t the MWC anymore. 

In MWC, we were USC and Alabama. 

In the PAC-12, we are Air Force (in football). 

I think Larry gets three more years, at least. He’s been to the tourney and sweet sixteen. His recruiting seems to have hit a nice groove. We are just young. 

So, I’m guess I’m saying, give him a really long leash, adjust expectations down (weren’t we picked 8th?) and see if we can upset some people along the way. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

What was UNLV shooting at home pretty much behind the arc?  Utah was on the road for awhile to wasn’t a normal road game. This game doesn’t leave me worried at all. This year is a rebuild year for sure and next should be special. 

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

No
      No
      Nooooo

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

I’m not worried. Utah was off and UNLV just had a good game. I only expect one other loss throughout the rst of the preseason.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Vegas was definitely getting some home cooking as well.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Larry should have a shorter leash