Larry

Viewing 3 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

how long do you give him before his seat heats up?

he earned some time, imo, when he pulled us from basketball hell (special special shout out to Jordan loveridge) and took us to the sweet 16. BUT. this is not a tournament team this season. That will make 2 NCAAs in 8 seasons for Larry. That just isn’t good enough. It isn’t particularly close. Now, the state of the program he inherited is relevant, so you can scrap the first 3 years, which makes it an effective 2 in 5 (special shout out to math). This makes the next 2 years big ones for larry. imo. 
      he’s got an interesting crop of recruits coming in next season. recruiting and transfers out of the program have been a total disaster. I want to see what he can do with this class he has coming in, but if it doesnt culminate in ncaa tournaments or has more issues with transfers, you have to start looking for someone else 
      2-3 years.

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Great. Let’s table this discussion for 2-3 years. TIA.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

just curious of people’s thoughts. I like talking utes. that’s all. YWIA

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Not even hot and we are lucky he hasn’t been hired away. I worry about it after indictments start flying.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Last year I thought some of his weaknesses were exposed, especially game management in the last two minutes.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.