Last Chance U

Viewing 1 reply thread

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

Just started watching this on Netflix over the weekend and it is really good. It was interesting to see a former highly touted Utah recruit, DJ Law (WR out of Florida) in the series. I vaguely remember when he committed to Utah but also supposedly had a letter of intent  with Ole Miss  that created a controversy. Does anyone remember what ended up happening with him? Wasn’t able to find too much when I searched for him last night. Sounds like he had some legal trouble  as well as was not able to become academically eligible. 

pics
      Ute Fan
      @pics

I watched the first episode the other night and was surprised to see D J Law. After seeing that show, I can’t believe Utah recruited him. I don’t think he would ever have fit in at Utah. Who was the coach that recruited him? He is currently at UAB.

I sure wouldn’t want that academic advisor’s job at East Mississippi State either. Chasing kids around to make sure they have a pencil or piece of paper would drive me crazy. The show is quite an eye opener about college sports.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Last Chance U