Last Friday I went from being 100% behind the Jazz To being 1000% for the Jazz

Viewing 2 reply threads
      8 1

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

I was sad after games 3 and 4 but then I considered the lillies of the Goddamned field! How great is it to live in a small market with an over achieving young team that gets to live at the base of the Rocky Mountains. Quinn Snyder is a great coach, Dennis Lindsey is very smart. I love what we have and who we are as a team and organization. I like our roucus crowds. We were led by a rookie past the first round, we equaled last years output and will take another step forward this next year. Sure, we’re not going to draw FA like LA, but did San Antonio draw any max guys that got them to a championship as a small market? No. They got their top guys through the draft then brought in tier 2 FA’s. We can do the same. Love the Jazz forever and always!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Exceeded last years team IMO. One win away from the three seed beat OKC in six games. One win in the second round is better than the last three trips to the second round for the Jazz. They are playing the 11th best offense in NBA history with injuries all over. 

Jazz will be very good next year I fully expect Mitchell to average close to 25 PPG. It is that assist ratio that needs to climb when or if he gets a second scoring option. I really feel like it could be Gobert still. I think he can work to get himself into the All Star game. 

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

If Mitchell can get his three point shooting around 40% he will average 28-33 a night. 

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

Two things he needs to fix, his off the bounce 3 and his mid range game (as the last game so ably demonstrated). He does that and that kid will be dominant for years to come

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

I think the weight of carrying that team without Rubio finally got to him. Ironic with all of the Adidas Rookie? Swag it finally came. Rubio has been shut down basically and Exum is done. Game five should be ugly unless Mitchell wills them to a win and creates a legend to force game six. Don’t think it happens unless Ingles and Gobert step up offensively.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Jordan was considered the best when he averaged around 30 but had 6 assists. His third season Jordan had around 37 ppg but most consider his 90-91 season the best. What I am saying is what changed?  His assists swelled and he got help on the offensive end. 86-87 he came off a broken foot injury to. He had 8 50 point games that year. Eastern conf first round Boston swept Chicago with Jordan. Boston lost to Magic who was the MVP that season. 

What I am saying is despite how good Jordan was 90-91 was different.  He averaged 31 and 11 in the finals. He got help Pippen was in his third season and started to come into his own.
          Edit: oh yeah Boston and Lakers got old to. LeBron is getting old and Warriors are getting old.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Oh and I agree 10,000 percent with you. Go Jazz!

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Did he get worked by Capela or did the Jazz get worked by Harden and Paul. Gobert did fine defensively he forced Paul and Harden to take mid range jumpers and affected many shots at the rim and blocked a few. His offense is, and will be in the foreseeable future, suspect. But there is no denying his impact on defense.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Scoring is a bigger deal though he got knocked off the block regularly by someone who is considered the worst defender in the nba. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Last Friday I went from being 100% behind the Jazz To being 1000% for the Jazz