Last Jedi Trailer was really good

Viewing 3 reply threads

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Whoa. Nice dramatic twist Luke. Crazy. So, do you think Luke has the old “Batman created all these crazy villians, if we can get rid of Batman we can get rid of the villians” moment? 

Fun stuff. So cool. The space fight scenes are crazy. 

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Loved it, can’t wait.

Side note: my daughter (8) just watched A New Hope for the first time today. Towards the end, she tells me “Dad, Princess Leia is seriously in charge. That’s AWESOME!”

Thank you, Carrie Fisher, for inspiring yet another generation of girls to be bad-ass leaders.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

That’s awesome. My little girl saw women’s college basketball as I was channel surfing. She asked me, “why are those basketball players wearing pink?” I turned the channel back and she found out that they were girls and she loved it. I have watched SSSOOOO much women’s basketball this year. It’s been awful…and awesome. 

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Can’t wait until my infant daughter can watch Star Wars with me and the boy. My two year old kid loves him some BB-8 Star Wars. 

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

I made her wait until she was 8. Partly because she’s a little sensitive to scary things in movies (which is odd, as she’s otherwise fearless), and partly because I wasn’t sure she’d really understand it. Outside of pew-pew and funny aliens, anyways.

She turned 8 on March 18 and was literally asking me every day since then. Lol

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Last Jedi Trailer was really good