Last post for me tonight. I appreciate what Cam has done for

Viewing 2 reply threads
      6 1

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

the program. He’s been an amazing asset. However, if he has already mailed it in that this is his last season as a Ute, I don’t want him to change his mind and come back. I’d rather get Nate up to speed and build the future.

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

He hasn’t been the same since his injury.  I don’t know if he just cannot throw like he used to bc of it, or if he lost confidence or if it’s like you say, he’s phoning it in.  I hope you’re wrong.   

Having said that, on the 6 or 8 3rd and shorts, WTH did we not try the Johnson package?

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I am with you. Cam has done a lot for the program, but it’s now time to move on. I thought this before the game and would feel the same if we had won.

We need to get some receivers via the portal.

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

Need some NIL money to buy some

cj13
          Ute Fan
          @cjohnsen13

Or we need a DUI like Darren Carrington. He’s probably been our most takented WR in the last 6 years.

2 5

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

Not gonna happen. We’re a small potatoes school from here on out. I don’t think we’ll ever sniff the roses again.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Last post for me tonight. I appreciate what Cam has done for