Viewing 4 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Go Utes!

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Love that play. I needed this this morning. Thanks, Mr. Mustache.

10 1

Micah Montgomery
      Ute Fan
      @bootywrecker

UW fan here we always worry about Utah. Any team would be stupid to overlook the Utes at home. The Dawgs are quick folks. Salvon Ahmed might be the fastest running back in the nation and Chico McClatcher is finally healing up. Defensively with Taylor Rapp, best safety in the nation, Greg Gaines and Potoa’e they are very solid. Still I predict a low scoring first half and the Dawgs separate some in the second half. I like UW by 10. Woof!!!!

Ute Bc
        Ute Fan
        @utebc

I’m hosting several Dawgs at our tailgate this week.  I always love this game.

This game is going to be a battle.  You don’t want a slow start at our altitude.  I expect Utes to come out like a bunch of caged animals.  It’s a blackout but we will have blood on our jerseys.  There are going to be some massive hits.  The stadium is going to be ROCKING.  Utah wins by 7

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

I don’t normally condone kids hitting each other, but I approve this message.

Micah Montgomery
      Ute Fan
      @bootywrecker

It was essentially a home game for Auburn that went to the wire. Very respectable game. More so than your game against northern Iowa one would imagine but both games didn’t tell us much

Micah Montgomery
      Ute Fan
      @bootywrecker

I expected to get blown out by Auburn we actually should’ve won the game given our mistakes 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Let Washington worry about us!