Let’s get some basketball chatter going.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

With Cal losing, Utah is in a GREAT position now. It’s time to go out and just win. Any word on Kuzma? We desperately need him. Also, it seems like Bonham wasn’t as good as he was last year. Now is the time fellas. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I don’t think we are in a great position. We screwed it on the road at Cal and Stanford. The only “good” pac-12 win we have is vs USC.

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

We looked mediocre in both of those games  very disappointing 

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I’m afraid that to get in the dance we’ll either have to win the tourney or beat two of UCLA, UA or Oregon. I think we could play Oregon 100 times and be lucky to win one.

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

Likely the only way we get to the big dance is winning the PAC12 tourney  I don’t see us putting together three great games in a row in Vegas. 

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

And if we win the pac-12 tourney (loooong shot), we’ll be so damn tired we’ll suck in the big dance, like last year. Not a fan of the Pac-12 tournament.

PorterRockwell
            Ute Fan
            @porterrockwell

I’m not a fan of Conference tourneys.  For the reasons you cited and that they allow a mediocre team to put together three good games catch a couple of breaks and get to the dance over a more deserving team 

it’s only happened a couple of times but there’s always the possibility of it happening 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Let’s get some basketball chatter going.