lets just say we just lost our trap game. there, now i feel better

Viewing 2 reply threads

oc_ute
      Ute Fan
      @ocute

honestly, that first INT was a killer. i can’t believe that we threw the pumpkin when booker was doing a decent job. For that matter 13 carries for the game was utterly absurd. TW lasered in on his receivers all night. it was amazing to watch the defense shift wherever TW was looking. also, a couple of throws over the top may have loosened things up a bit too. not the best job by the OC’s in this one.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

what kills us is any time its a short yardage situation, the defense KNOWS we are going to run short routs that stop at the sticks, not past them . So they just sit in a tight zone at the first down marker and we fail to adjust our routes. Theres room in the second level and we run little curls and in routes. I believe on both picks USC was sitting in a cover 2 with 6 guys sitting on the first down marker. I dont know why coaches didnt see this and adjust.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

#35 for USC was asked how he got the interceptions. He said something to the effect of “I just watched the quarterback’s eyes.”

Wilson can’t lock onto one receiver. He needs to look off one and keep the secondary honest.

That and maybe he should get a black facemask.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football lets just say we just lost our trap game. there, now i feel better