let’s play “Do I have a hernia?”

Viewing 3 reply threads

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

symptoms

1. tenderness in my groin area left side (not really painful) but tender to the touch

2. on and off swelling in my left foot

3. numbness in my left thigh, lower back and left thigh

4. increased sex drive and hatred of all things BYU (may or not be related 🙂  )

I can’t see my Dr. till the 26th, and these symptoms are more just a nuisance at this point, anyone had these symptoms before and live to tell about it?  

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

You could read up on the googles, then start to suspect you have all sorts of problems along with the hernia.

Utephoria
      Ute Fan
      @utephoria

You may want to have an ultrasound on your leg and groin area. It may be a DVT (deep vein thrombosis), otherwise known as a blood clot. I had similar symptoms that started in my calf with swelling and heat and traveled up my leg to the groin, thigh area with an aching pain. I was put on some intense blood thinners to desolve the clot and the threat of it traveling to the heart and lungs. Was on Warfaren (blood thinner) for three years after that and to this day my leg swells when I am standing a lot. 

Or it could be something else.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Wow good thing you caught that. 

iamthepreacher
      Ute Fan
      @iamthepreacher

Perhaps look into Sciatica as well. At least that’s what came to my mind when you talked about the numbness issues.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc let’s play “Do I have a hernia?”