Liberty beat Gardner-Webb by 1 point last week.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

They are absolutely embarrassing BYU right now 😂. I almost wonder if BYU players are actively trying to get coaches fired. There’s no way they are this bad…right?

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

38-0 since the end of the first quarter.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Massey’s composite of 90 ranking systems has BYU at #52. Liberty is actually ranked higher at #48.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

TSPP fans learning why Arod was ran out of SLC… Lots of comments on their site saying Arod refuses to acknowledge that the middle of the field is a thing on passing plays. That was a major problem when he was our OC as well. Wilson throwing the same out routes to Kenneth Scott and Droppy Dres over and over and over. Arod was just lucky that our running game wasn’t atrocious like BYU’s is now.

I wonder if Tuiaki has scandalous info on Kalani or Holmoe. I mean, I know Kalani is a good dude and wouldn’t do anything actually bad, but BYU bad? Maybe. Why else would Tuiaki still have a job?

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

Juxtapose those comments with the swooning zoob nation had over him over the past 2 — all the way thru the first couple of games THIS season — and it’s deliciously entertaining.

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

We are lucky to have a guy like coach Whitt who will not allow the team to completely melt down.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Liberty beat Gardner-Webb by 1 point last week.