Limited parking on private property close to Rose Bowl Stadium

Viewing 3 reply threads

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

If you’d like to park close to Rose Bowl Stadium without paying over $200, call/text this guy named Mike and get on his list. He probably only has about 10 spots left as of today.

I’m not going to directly post his number here, but if you read over his Craigslist ad (here) you can get all of the details and find his number by clicking on the “Reply” button.

This is legit and I’ve parked at Mike’s place before when attending games at UCLA. His property is the closest home to the stadium as you enter from the south side of the stadium. It’s about a 5-7 minute walk to the stadium (similar to walking from the U. Campus Bookstore to RES).

He’s charging $80 cash when you arrive (which isn’t a bad price to park close to the stadium) You just need to contact him and if he has spots available he’ll take your name and number and put you on his list. His only caveat is that he won’t park oversized vehicles like Suburbans or large passenger vans.

If you’re going to the parade, you can park as early as 5am and walk to the parade route (looks to be about 1.5 mile walk mostly through Brookside Park straight to Orange Blvd.).

I’ve also parked on the golf course before and if you prefer to park anywhere near the stadium, this is a much better option than the golf course because you get in/out quicker being near the entrance of the stadium parking areas.

I first met Mike when I was waiting in line to go park on the golf course. He had available spaces that day and so I pulled into his lot. He left me with a business card for “Rose Bowl Parking” that has his contact information on it. I remember saying to him “One day, I’ll use this to call you for parking when I’m here to watch Utah play in the actual Rose Bowl game.”

Keep his number if you return for games at UCLA. I think in years past he’s only charged like $20 to park.

BoiseUTE
      Ute Fan
      @slarson150

Why would you have to pay $200 to park for the Rose Bowl? Here is parking for $50 pre paid on the golf course where I parked a few years ago for the UCLA vs. UTES game and was pretty nice. A bit of a pain getting out of there after the game but just hang around a while and let some people clear out it will be just fine. https://www.parkjockey.com/en-us/rose-bowl

alUmnUs
        Ute Fan
        @alumnus

Because the actual parking lots immediately adjacent to the stadium do cost over $200.

Parking on the golf course can result in a comparably longer walk and it does take forever to get out of the golf course. Like I said, I’ve parked in both places with much smaller crowds. Just tryin’ to help out Mike and people who’d be interested in parking a bit closer to the stadium. Have fun!

Richard
      Ute Fan
      @rofsteinmd

What is Mike’s number?

KJU
      Ute Fan
      @kjute

That house was Mike’s mom’s house. She sold it shortly after last years Rose Bowl.

I don’t know the new owners or if they open their property up for parking.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Limited parking on private property close to Rose Bowl Stadium