Local kid, Jaxon Dart named national POY.

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Link

Good for him.  I wish him well at USC except when he plays the Utes.  The state of Utah has developed more than its share of great football talent.  The likely second and third pick in the upcoming NFL draft are local kids.

Go Utes!!!

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

*year 2022* Local kid, Jaxson Dart enters transfer portal from USC.

PAC12Teams
      Ute Fan
      @utahbb

Dart’s main target was 6 ft WR Noah Kjar*** who was just named 1st team All-American (as were 5 of Alabama’s recruits).  His dad is the head coach of Corner Canyon and 1 of 4 finalist for high school Coach of the Year.  3-teams have looked at Noah, Weber State, Utah State & Utah.  Weber State was his only offer until today when Utah State offered. 

Kjar’s stats this year 97 receptions/1918 yards/22 TD/137.0 YPM

Kjars career stats: 285 receptions/4951 years/50 TD

Apparently he can catch a football.

I don’t know if he is a Mission kid or not.  But when the Utes have been losing to a number of players to out of state, would it be too difficult to offer a kid who is the son of the head coach of Utah’s top high school team?  

Ideas? 

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

If Kjar was a 1st-team All-American, why was Weber St his only offer?

PAC12Teams
          Ute Fan
          @utahbb

If?  He was? Like I said, he got an offer from Utah State yesterday… This is what was said of him

WR Noah Kjar, Corner Canyon (Draper, Utah)

Height: 6-0 | Weight: 180
          Led nation with 1,918 receiving yards while his 22 touchdowns receptions were fourth best. 

ALL AMERICANS

Jake
            Ute Fan
            @jutahfootball

I don’t want to seem like I’m hating on him at all, but there’s a reason he only has offers from Utah State and Weber St. And he’s definitely been seen by recruiters from big schools who went to see Dart. Who cares about losing in state kids when the kid isn’t even ranked in the top 10, let alone top 20 HS kids in state? I wish him the best wherever he goes.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

System QB in HS won’t be nearly as successful in college.

PAC12Teams
        Ute Fan
        @utahbb

Really? 

You are award that one of the top 5 NFL QB oicks this coming draft is a QB out of this system.

AZUTE
          Ute Fan
          @azute

All of Kjar’s QBs put up big numbers in HS.
          Great players are great no matter where they play. Dart was average at best when he was at Roy HS.

Where is Austin Kafentsis? He was another Kjar protégé

Wilson was just ok under Kjar and at BYU put up big numbers against bad D’s with a veteran OL.

If he goes #2 too the Jets he be out of the league in 5 years after he gets exposed as being overrated

Dart will transfer from usc if he stays in La La land he’ll switch to LB

PAC12Teams
            Ute Fan
            @utahbb

Austin Kafentsis? Graduated

Actusally Utah offered him…

Wilson isn’t going to the Jets. He’s going to the Texans

AZUTE
              Ute Fan
              @azute

What did Austin do in college after putting up record numbers under Kjar at Jordan HS? Utah offered him as a Safety by the way.

The numbers don’t lie Wilson has struggled against good defenses and if the Texans trade Watson and draft Wilson to start day 1 he’s gonna struggle…..like Ryan Leaf kinda struggles.

Dart was just ok at Roy but puts up record numbers at Corner Canyon? Great players are great no matter where they are.

It’s my prediction he transfers from USC if he wants to play QB in college if he plays at SC it will be as a LB

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Local kid, Jaxon Dart named national POY.