Viewing 5 reply threads
      3 11

User Suspended
      @a2ute

lImage result for kool aid meme

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Yeah cautious optimism is clearly unreasonable for this game. 🙄 go back to Zoob board.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

No surprises from you either so glad things are back to normal. 

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

Pace gets off on getting a reaction out of us. He wants your attention and your “thumbs down”. It’s the sign of an insecure person. I challenge everyone on this board to completely ignore him and he will eventually find something else to occupy his time.

3 4

User Suspended
        @a2ute

It’s amazing how powerful the Kool -aid has over rational perspective.

It starts out fairly low on Sunday after a pathetic, white knuckle victory over a MAC team. And builds and builds to the point where the arguement now is…Utah is actually BETTER than UW. LOLLOLOLLLOOOOOOOL!!!

By Saturday afternoon, the kool aid will reach  the heights of ” by all measure, Utah is equal to or better than Bama” 

….and the comes Sunday morning ( rinse and repeat) 

mfaulk80
          Ute Fan
          @mfaulk80

I see 97% cautious optimism with a few Kool-Aid posts here and there.  Even a couple of those seemed to be fueled by optimism rather than any belief that we’re better.  You’re just reading into things with an obvious bias IMO. 

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

the predictions contest for Utehub shows an average score of UW 25.5 Utah 23.2

Chidojuan
        Ute Fan
        @chidojuan

Vegas line has moved to +5 as well. Joel Klatt mentioned Utah on Cowherd as his almost upset of the week as well. There is always a chance, but some people seem to think we have a pretty good chance, and I find myself agreeing. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong, and we could still have a good season. If I’m right, then that makes me that much happier.

Micah Montgomery
          Ute Fan
          @bootywrecker

Vegas line has moved to +5 as well. Joel Klatt mentioned Utah on Cowherd as his almost upset of the week as well. There is always a chance, but some people seem to think we have a pretty good chance, and I find myself agreeing. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong, and we could still have a good season. If I’m right, then that makes me that much happier.

My response…

Micah Montgomery
            Ute Fan
            @bootywrecker

That’s an embarrassing home spread for a P5 squad

RiseasUtes
              Ute Fan
              @riseasutes

+5 against a top 10 team when we are unranked?  No, that seems pretty standard.

Chidojuan
              Ute Fan
              @chidojuan

Can you elaborate?  I’m generally familiar with betting, but why would that be embarrassing?  Washington is favored as they should be, but not highly favored, and the over under is 47, which is almost exactly the over under predicted by the site users.

Micah Montgomery
                Ute Fan
                @bootywrecker

Nothing to elaborate on. No home team in the PAC should be more than a 3 point underdog in this conference which historically kicks the crud out of each other

Chidojuan
                  Ute Fan
                  @chidojuan

None?  Will Cal, Oregon State or Wazzu have better spreads against you guys?

5 1

Wilson’s Mustache
                  Ute Fan
                  @sigmaute

Did you become a UW fan three years ago?

Micah Montgomery
                    Ute Fan
                    @bootywrecker

No back in 70’ when I was born into it. Been spoiled. 17 pac Titles, 8 Rose Bowl titles, 3 National titles some say should be 4 including 84’. We were much better than that BYU team the LDS church paid for that title of BYU lol

Micah Montgomery
                    Ute Fan
                    @bootywrecker

Got to watch greats like Sixkiller, Moon, Flick, Pelluer, Huard boys, Chandler, Brunell, Tui the list goes on and on of Husky greats

RiseasUtes
                  Ute Fan
                  @riseasutes

Fresno St is favored at UCLA, that would be embarrassing, not a 5 point spread against a top 10 UW team.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

But the Kool-aid is so delicious…

2 1

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Dude, your shtick is tired. Find some new material.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football LOL! As I said last weekend … give it 5 days an Utehub will be back at it