Lol @ BYU

Viewing 2 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Coach K’s hate for BYU-P started when they poached Sharp off his mission. 

What is hilarious, is that in order to make room for Sharp, they didn’t offer Collette and sent Neilson packing to UVU. 

Lol. 

What a bunch of uninspired morons. 

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

Larry Krystkowiak is to byu fans what Max Hall is to Utah fans. 10 years from now when coach is (presumably) gone they’ll still be irritated at how he marginalized their program while some of us are still wearing “Max Hall hates me” shirts.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Which is hillarious because K hasn’t done anything to BYU. BYU poached his players. BYU has tossed punches the last two games we’ve played against them. BYU’s coaches wouldn’t call K back and discuss what was going on. 

This is 100% on BYU-P.

What a bunch of morons. 

Anonymous
        Inactive

Except Max Hall is a lying recovering addict. TDS-P extolling his virtues are absolute idiots.

Larry K actually has reasonable argument for why he cancelled the series and paid for the cancellation. Which also exercising an option to cancel a series means nothing except to the worthless politicians of this state. 

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Except Larry K. could have cared less if Sharpe moved on.

Anonymous
        Inactive

But I could see how it would annoy him. I am LDS and I think it is ridiculous that any school has to recruit kids while on a mission.  It insults the purpose of the mission and offends me personally. TDS-P claiming moral superiority of their enrolled kids because they are LDS. While other schools send them on missions they use connections to steal kids. If it really is the “Church’s” school respect the kids choice to abandon the world and take up His yoke.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.