LOL ! cougarboard is now convincing themselves with their transfers, the zoob

Viewing 7 reply threads

User Suspended
      @a2ute

class is actually comparable to the Utes… maybe better.

I give it a couple of days before they create arguements that their class is very similar to Alabama.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Zoobs being zoobs?

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

Going there will rot your brain. May I suggest that you resist.

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

We’ll know better in 1 – 4 years, maybe 5. Knothing else really matters until guys start going into the league.

UtahSig
      Ute Fan
      @utahsig

I love those guys. They come up with some of the funniest stuff on the internet. I mean, think of the creativity it takes to come up with excuse for the Vegas Bowl of “Well, if football were scored like volleyball, BYU wins 3-1.”

For a long time I just wanted all their programs to suck. I wanted them to lose every game by 50. But, I think it is actually more fun to watch them be just outside respectability. Every year they convince themselves “this is our year” and every year they fall short and have to come up with convoluted, esoteric ways to justify their belief they are elite. I hope Kalani keeps them at the 8-4 level for the next 15 years.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

What amazes me most is that they obviously have no capacity for introspection and self examination. They have no idea how much mirth they provide with their delusional nonsense.

Riot West
      Ute Fan
      @riotwest

How do you even manage to read that board? Does the appearance improve if you join?

DanielLaRussoUte
      Ute Fan
      @daniellarussoute

Thank goodness more and more Utefans refugees are arriving. I almost went a few weeks without a cougarboard update.

Riot West
        Ute Fan
        @riotwest

That’s my thumbs up. You owe me.

1 3

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Unclick the category then. Your comment shows more about you than anything. 

Daedalus
        Ute Fan
        @daedalus

I almost thumbed down for the sad realization but I understand it’s a joke so thumb up and kudos for the laugh/cry. 

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

Just what will happen now — Football team is now byu employees

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo LOL ! cougarboard is now convincing themselves with their transfers, the zoob