Lonzo leaves the game and Kuzma leads the Lakers to the finals

Viewing 1 reply thread

Coreyc04
      Ute Fan
      @greenstormute

Tomorrow night  they play the blazers for the title. I’ve always hated the Lakers but Kuzma might change my mind on that. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I agree. What the Jazz have done the last 10 years…breaks my heart. And ownership will never change. The penny pinching attitude will never change. The dream season for Utah was last year. Second round of the playoffs, bottom of the NBA payroll. 

Coreyc04
        Ute Fan
        @greenstormute

I disagree with that thought. I love the Jazz and I believe ownership is where it needs to be with the right GM and coach. I don’t think the team has been in this good of a position since since the 90’s.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

See, I feel differently. DL has been terrible with his lottery picks. He traded the #12 pick in 2016 for a 1/2 year rental on Hill.

George, Paul and Butler were all traded recently and we weren’t even in the discussions. We just lost our best player for nothing.

Free Agents don’t want to be here. Gallinari and Porter opted to sign elsewhere. I get Porter and everyone knew he’d be matched, but Gallinari would have come in as our #1 option and had free reign offensively and instead he chose to be second fiddle to Griffin on a team we just beat.

We just “tanked” for 4 years and all it got us was Exum (remember that Gobert was taken late first round and we could have gotten him if we were the best team in the NBA) and we lost Hayward because of it.

The tank was a huge failure and has left Utah in a position where they should probably tank again but doing so would cost them Gobert.

The Jazz are in a terrible position. They want Hood to be the #1 option? Yikes.

NOW, if Exum and Mitchell pan out and become All Stars, Utah is in a good position. But that is a big “what if”.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Lonzo leaves the game and Kuzma leads the Lakers to the finals