Looking forward to a new forum.

Viewing 2 reply threads

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

I joined UF.N somewhere in 2011-2012. I’d read posts about former members that no longer post there and how the golden years of that board were behind it. I’m hopeful this place will become a major message board for all things U of U and that we see an influx of fans from all over.

I like this place. UF.N was my first fan forum experience so this type of board format will take some getting used to for me but a change was much needed.

So let’s play a little game to get to know each other’s names. I’ll start.

Hi, I’m jamarcus24 (UF.N jamarcus22). I’m a Scorpio. My favorite team is obviously the Utes. And if there was one person I could just line up in front of me and punch right in the face it would be Pete Carroll.

UtahUteGuy
      Ute Fan
      @utahuteguy

Hi, I’m UtahUteGuy, or just Guy for short. I’m a guy. I’m one of the original members of this chat board, having registered a half day ago. I like long walks on the beach, the sunrise and smash mouth football. If I could have one wish in life it would be for more varieties of cheese. I studied history and political science, perfect training for my job asking customers if “they want fries with that”. I do own four M*A*S*H t-shirts. So I have that going for me, which is nice.

In all seriousness, though, I’m happy to see the birthing of this new discussion forum for Ute fans. Let’s hope it grows into something exceptional. I’m willing to do my part.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m Tony, the admin here. Been going to men’s bball and football games since I was 5. I’m deeply humbled by the massive response this 12 hour old site has gotten!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Comments and Suggestions Looking forward to a new forum.