Looking more and more like we lost Beeno

Viewing 1 reply thread

KoolWhitt
      Ute Fan
      @koolwhitt

Haven’t heard anything official yet, and Beeno is pretty cryptic in his tweets, but he has updated his twitter profile with a pic of him in USC gear and his recent activity shows him as being in Southern CA.  I don’t believe he has reported to USC’s camp but I think we’ll hear that he has by the end of the week.

Tough loss for the Utes if he has indeed flipped, but our O-Line looks to be shaping up nicely even without him.  Good luck to him.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Yeah, from everything I’ve heard he’s gone. Oh well, it’s tough when you want to do one thing and your family wants another. I don’t envy being in his position. Wish him nothing but the best. If he goes to U$C, I’m sure that our D-Line will look forward to meeting him in October.

I agree, it is a tough loss. He would’ve made a great addition to the O-Line. But, there’s still a lot of talent there and it sounds like the line is starting to come together. Barton is a stud and people are raving about Nick Ford to fill the last open spot.

Go Utes!

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Darren Paulo has more TDs, for sure.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Looking more and more like we lost Beeno