Los Angeles Chargers?

Viewing 2 reply threads

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

Flipping through the guide and stumble across this Seattle Seahawks vs Los Angeles Chargers pre-season game. 

I knew they had planned on moving, but it still hasn’t sunk in yet that the Chargers are no longer the San Diego Chargers. It just seems wrong. 

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

As a San Diego native, the Chargers are dead to me. DEAD TO ME.

They were already on their way out with the way they treated Weddle at the end, but this ended it. On that note, I’m taking nominations for a new NFL team.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Wherever ute players are.

NavyUte
        Ute Fan
        @navyute

I use to be a chargers fan as well as a Seahawks fan. I welcome you to join us… Down with the smelly California and Nevada teams (although I like the Ute’s on the broncos, hate the team)!

zeous
        Ute Fan
        @zeous

Just play fantasy so you can only care about your players and p**s off your buddies who still have a favorite team. Nfl is much better that way, imo.

RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

I play fantasy, but I’ve been a Raiders fan since I was little.  That isn’t changing anytime soon.  

FtheY
            Ute Fan
            @fthey

I don’t play fantasy, but if you really want to get under someone’s skin, just ask them how their “imaginary” football team is doing. I’ve gotten some pretty good reactions with that one. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Last time I stumbled onto some kind of NFL stuff there were teams I didn’t know existed in new cities..  So you’re ahead of me.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Crazy they’ll play this year in a stadium about the same size as Utah State’s stadium in Logan.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NFL Los Angeles Chargers?