Love this defense

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • utah football Next: @ college football Washington - Sat, Nov 28 8:30pm - ESPN

UM4G
        Ute Fan
        @um4g

Can’t stop watching Anae on the Bernard pick 6, just wish the refs would have called out that LT…

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

How he got out of that hook was cool. 

UM4G
          Ute Fan
          @um4g

Right, very athletic, I never realized how quick he gets off the line until I saw it in freeze frame like that. My hope is that he’ll have a field day against NIU’s O-line.

2 1

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

I have a hard time seeing where NIU gets points. their fans think their offense is much improved. I get the feeling they haven’t really looked at how gassed BYU was after halftime. I expect mich the same against any G5 opponent.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I think NIU is better than TDS personally. So this will be a ramp up.  But cross country travel and elevation. I really see Utah covering this spread easily. Which I am not trying to throw shade at NIU. I think they have a quality team and program just Utah is a much improved team.

I need to re watch the NIU game but I feel like it was one of those TT cleverer than you called games. 

noneyadb
            Ute Fan
            @noneyadb

Utah got their asses handed to em last year. Their Dline lived in Utah backfield. With an early/odd game time this plays in NIU’s favor. This game will be a lot closer than many are predicting.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Love this defense