Love this defense

• Next: WSU – Sat Sept 28 – 8PM FS1

UM4G
      Ute Fan
      @um4g

Can’t stop watching Anae on the Bernard pick 6, just wish the refs would have called out that LT…

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

How he got out of that hook was cool. 

UM4G
        Ute Fan
        @um4g

Right, very athletic, I never realized how quick he gets off the line until I saw it in freeze frame like that. My hope is that he’ll have a field day against NIU’s O-line.

2 1

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I have a hard time seeing where NIU gets points. their fans think their offense is much improved. I get the feeling they haven’t really looked at how gassed BYU was after halftime. I expect mich the same against any G5 opponent.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I think NIU is better than TDS personally. So this will be a ramp up.  But cross country travel and elevation. I really see Utah covering this spread easily. Which I am not trying to throw shade at NIU. I think they have a quality team and program just Utah is a much improved team.

I need to re watch the NIU game but I feel like it was one of those TT cleverer than you called games. 

noneyadb
          Ute Fan
          @noneyadb

Utah got their asses handed to em last year. Their Dline lived in Utah backfield. With an early/odd game time this plays in NIU’s favor. This game will be a lot closer than many are predicting.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Fan Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Love this defense

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  noneyadb 2 weeks, 1 day ago.