Love Whitt’s response!

Viewing 10 reply threads

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Whitt is killing BYU-P fans with this response…love it!
      https://twitter.com/mhelal2/status/1425692395480354817?s=21

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Wow, he should be a politician.  He knows how to change the subject on tough questions. 🙂

fosternano
      Ute Fan
      @fosternano

Who’s our rival? Which one??? 😂😂😂

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Triggered appears to be an understatement. Their fans are in an all out rage over this video 🤣.

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

Man, I love our coach.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

This is delicious! 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Seriously, I consider USC to be our main rival at this point. The south has either been them or us for the last few years and the game is always intense. After that maybe Oregon, ASU and UCLA. You can call the zoo a rival, but winning or losing that game is almost meaningless, other than shutting zoobs the hell up for another year or two. I guess there is some value in that.

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

And in this case it will be fun to shut them up for 3 years in a row!! 😜

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

They really are creaming all over themselves about it.  The funny thing is Helton broke the seal on the “rival” talk first and I am not sure who homeboy who is the USC alum with all of the USC friends but apparently he runs in different SC circles that I do because the guys I associate with, guys who actually write checks, acknowledge the South is decided in the Utah/USC game.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I had to see what was being posted on the cougar board.  Most are losing it and trashing Whit.  Here is one of my favorite posts:

It doesn’t make any sense, unless he has some serious grudges he still carries with him. Take the high road, show some respect that is all. I thought once Bronco left the rivalry would improve and the vitriol would dissipate. I thought Bronco was the source of it. Nope, still there and Kyle is the only constant variable. Bottom line is he is a small and petty man. Makes me love Kalani even more. Although I wish he could get his team to beat the Yewts.

BD
          Ute Fan
          @flyfisherman

“Take the high road, show some respect”

Says Cougaboard that has multiple posts a day about Utes being criminals, drunk drivers, etc.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

From now on the Utah/byzoo game will be referred to as, ‘the in-state game.” LOL

MFury
        Ute Fan
        @mfury

I second the motion.

kazute
      Ute Fan
      @kazute

Noice! I think it is really an annoyance for Whitt to play the BYU game. There is so much pressure on this game. Win and you were expected to. Lose, which we will at some point, and jeopardize a playoff run.

He is super focused on first winning the south, second a P12 championship and finally, if possible, a playoff birth. The BYU game helps with none of those. Only downside.

I like to go to the game (over say a Fresno, Wyoming or a San Diego State), but I can definitely see the strategy in not playing it.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Lol! If ever there was a year to run up the score, this is it.

There’s a poster demanding an onside kick in the fourth quarter.

I want us to call all our timeouts at the end.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

54-10 was fun but honestly 2019 was far more satisfying in hindsight. Essentially Utah held down the other in state school. Drove down for practically 9 minutes of the fourth and ended the game on the two yard line with Sitake not even bothering to take timeouts.

That is the worst way to lose a game when you know you lost and don’t want more reps for your backups.

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Love Whitt’s response!