Made reservations for Las Vegas for Dec-3 weekend. Let’s gooooooo!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Since I’m a fan and allowed to look ahead, I have started making arrangements in anticipation of the P12 CCG. I’m super stoked and wanted to share my excitement with the people who get it. Go Utes!!!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yep I’ve done the same. Took that Friday off, got a cheap (as cheap as I could reasonably find) room for Fri and Sat. 

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

That’s nice, but a TRUE Utah fan would be making arrangements this week to attend the Rose Bowl.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

When I win my $1200 off the Pac-12 championship game bet I placed in Vegas, I’ll have the money for the Rose Bowl trip.

CincyUte
          Ute Fan
          @cincyute

Or you could let it ride on the Rose Bowl game and treat us all to a trip to Gainesville next fall.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

Then I’ll bet the whole thing on red on the roulette wheel double it again.

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

I may or may not have a hotel booked in Pasadena for NYE weekend…

Coworker of mine bought Pac championship game tickets and booked rooms at the luxor before the season (He’s a Utah fan first, but would go regardless) and let me know a few weeks ago one of the tickets is mine if I want it so that’s my plan for Dec 3rd.

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

Damnit Cincy, take my upvote!

ColumbiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @columbiaute

My first born is due Dec 4 so I’ll be watching it from the tv. So jealous enjoy!

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

Don’t be jealous, being a dad is the BEST! If I had to trade every sports watching memory I’ve ever had in order to be a father (knowing what I do now about how great being a dad is) I’d do it without thinking twice about it.

Congratulations, and I hope everything goes well!

AllInUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @allinutefan

I secretly started making arrangements a couple of weeks ago. I didn’t say anything at the time because I didn’t want to jinx the team. The operation appears to have been successful.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Booked a hotel and bought tickets yesterday, cannot wait!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Made reservations for Las Vegas for Dec-3 weekend. Let’s gooooooo!!!