Viewing 6 reply threads

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

Good luck….I guess….

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

Odd move, hope he enjoys going 6-6 in a new conference instead of competing for a third straight conference championship in the Pac. Jk jk, he seems like a good guy and I wish him the best of luck in his one year there.

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

Does OnlyU have insight on this one? Odd that a starting OL on a conference champion team would make this move. 

Onlyu
          Ute Fan
          @uf8fl

He’s an effective O-lineman that is unfortunately limited athletically and physically. He is experienced and made up for a lot of his deficiencies with his intelligence but that can only take you so far.
          That said, the o-line is the next/last step to having the P5 contender that the program aspires to be and the recruiting the last few years has addressed that. We are incredibly deep and talented in that room now.

Paul would not be a starter next year. He would play some and would be a great depth piece however we have greater size, athleticism and more experience now to put the “right 5” on the field so the writing was on the wall for him.

Ute Dub
            Ute Fan
            @chestercopperpot

Thank you!!!!!

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

I generally wish transfers good luck…it’s just so hard when they go to poo poo.

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

In the words of the late John Pease, “I wish him nothing”.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Will be fun watching Slovis catch those high snaps. 

Italy88
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

Ok, that made me laugh.

UteFanatic
          Ute Fan
          @utefanatic

How he was never able to correct that issue in 5 years, I’ll never understand. 

I had massive anxiety for every snap during close, high-stress games. Rising had to make a herculean effort to catch some of those.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

It was interesting to see it get just progressively higher as the offensive tempo increased. By the time it got close to the endzone Rising had to jump.

prestitute
      Ute Fan
      @prestitute

Good luck to him!

Caliman
      Ute Fan
      @elguapoute

WOOHOO! NO MORE HIGH SNAPS.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Good luck to him.

I know our friends on the CB would say things like, “He is dead to me…” if a BYU player transferred to Utah.  But, this is just a young man trying to do what is best for him.  I don’t get it, but I do wish him the best.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Maile to TDS