Major sacrifices being made by Miss State fans to attend College World Series…

Viewing 2 reply threads

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

LoL, Comments at T=-1:31

KMTV News Report CWS

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

You know I was thinking about this today. What we call sacrifices now days is total bulls**t.  Possibly irrelevant to the OP. 

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

I guess you didn’t listen to the guy’s story. 

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

No I read the article and saw the sacrifice part. Earlier today I read something about sacrifice. I think it had to do with TDS or something. Maybe the Dnews is correct attending TDS would be a giant sacrifice. The kind you have to live with forever. 

GameForAnyFuss
            Ute Fan
            @gameforanyfuss

You must be thinking about that crock of s**t piece in the DN called “Life as a true freshman QB: What Zach Wilson had to accomplish, and sacrifice, to enroll early at BYU.” I won’t link to it so I don’t drive traffic to their joke of a newspaper. The article includes this gem: “Of course, truncating a senior year means making sacrifices. He missed out on some school dances and he doesn’t talk to his longtime friends as much as he used to.”

No school dances? Less talking to friends? I don’t know how he summons the strength to carry on. The studios will be lining up to make a movie of his life.

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Yes that is the article I read. I just made a wanking motion in my mind again. Just thought of my grandfather at that age. He was 17 enlisted in the Navy to fight in the Pacific. What we label sacrifice today. I expect high talent to graduate early and start attending College. 

FtheY
                Ute Fan
                @fthey

Talk about a real sacrifice. Humbling post about your grandpa for sure, BGU. 

He’s probably a good kid that got interviewed, and the writer is probably a decent person trying to fill the void with any sort of football content before the season. But after reading GFAF quote, I will admit that it bothered me too. Life is about tradeoffs, and maybe that’s the case for him enrolling early. But at face value, definitely not a sacrifice. 

Utah
              Ute Fan
              @utah

His real life tragedy was not being good enough to get a scholarship at Utah. That’s has to be heartbreaking. 

Want Utah but end up at BYU. 

Thats the real tragedy. 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

That guy has to be pulling everyone’s fake leg.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Just watched the video haha hilarious. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Major sacrifices being made by Miss State fans to attend College World Series…