Man, I hope we absolutely crush Colorado this week.

Viewing 6 reply threads

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

nm

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

I want the same result as last time Dorrel came to RES as a head coach. 44-6 with Rising going all Tommy Grady on their asses 

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

As we saw with Arizona, any P12 team could compete on a given day, no matter their record. Haven’t watched many Colorado games, but they went toe to toe against a decent Texas A&M team at the start of the season. Yesterday, they beat UW, a team that is in a disarray this season but still has the talent. I’m glad the South is already in our pockets, but I still want to beat Colardo soundly. Wouldn’t be surprised if we play vanilla, and win by “only” 10 points or so. As long as we’re in control of the game and come out unscathed injury wise, I’ll take any margin of victory. Go Utes!!!

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

Honestly, the Colorado fans are the worst, weirdly. I’ve tailgated there twice and experienced their douchebagery at Utes tailgates. And a lot of them smack on, “what Championships have you won?”. 

Hopefully the Utes destroy those chumps with 3rd stringers.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I don’t think they’re bowl eligible. So hopefully they’re checked out and we can play our starters just enough to keep them crisp for Dec 3. 

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

Avoid any risks of second half targeting penalties next week. Limit the PAC12’s flag happy refs from determining our starting lineup for the championship.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Fortunately the refs weren’t too flag happy last night. 

MDUte
          Ute Fan
          @mdute

I hope we don’t lose any of our guys to injury in this meaningless game. Obviously we want to win and it’s Senior Day and the last time our Seniors get to play in RES, but all that really matters is we win in Vegas. Go Utes!!!

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Man, I hope we absolutely escape the Colorado game without targeting suspensions or injuries this week. nm

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Man, I hope we absolutely crush Colorado this week.