Man I really gotta stop lurking on Utefans

Viewing 3 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am a big Ute fan but what that board has become isn’t a fan board. It is just a giant measuring contest of who is a “realistic” Utefan. Or who is the biggest “Zoob” Ute fan. What ever that means every fan base has “zoob” behavior which if being a fanatic for your team is zoobish then shut up. Or who is the biggest negative I hate Whitt and I hate the offense and Wilson stinks blah blah. Anyways last rant on Utefans I am done no more lurking. Utehub has some great posters and I like it over here. Even though I have been lurking over here lately.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Thanks for being a Ute Hubber. Tell your friends.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Out of curiosity I just popped over to see what you are talking about. How can we get the ones who aren’t into p**sing on each other to come over here and talk some football?

Anonymous
        Inactive

I don’t know. I love this site but work just takes up so much of my time.

You did a great job with this site and the format is way user friendly.

Anonymous
      Inactive

As my brother says about UFN: It’s a bunch of HS graduates who never went to the U.

Anonymous
        Inactive

uF.n is still way better than utahby5.com. Thank god none of those jerkoffs come over here.

therealu
        Ute Fan
        @therealu

yeah, I think your brother is wrong.

Anonymous
        Inactive

What username does your brother go by on UF.N?

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Comments and Suggestions Man I really gotta stop lurking on Utefans