Man, I think that WSU game is going to come back to bite us

Viewing 5 reply threads
      8 1

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I can only see one more possible loss for USC, and that’s against us. So we have no other choice than to run the table…and unfortunately I don’t see a scenario where we beat Oregon. They’re just not a good matchup for us.

I think we’ll look back on that “block in the back” on Covey’s TD and wish the ref hadn’t had his head up his ass.

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

I have the same concerns

Redblood
        Ute Fan
        @redblood

Not just the block in the back but the holding as well. Watched TDS OL fall on top of UH DL all night and no call.

13 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Well no sense in worrying about something that has already occurred. Gotta say I am just enjoying this offense. 

Down with USC DILLY DILLY!

4 1

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Stat that you may or may not have known. Utah has scored 40 plus points ten times since joining the PAC. This is the first time I believe it has been back to back games. 

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

They scored 40+ in 2015 when they beat Fresno and then Oregon. I’ll give you it’s the first time they scored 40+ in consecutive weeks against PAC opponents.

2 1

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Yes against PAC-12 teams I guess is the very specific stat. 

1 1

Utah
              Ute Fan
              @utah

They did it be Cal and WSU in 2012 or 2013. 

Thank you Steve Bartle. 

So, once in their history has Utah scored 40+ in consecutive P5 games and Stanford was one of those. 

Not a bad start. 

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

If we are good enough to win the south and have a chance in the title game we will win out. And if we aren’t it wouldn’t matter anyways 

Winning the south would be a nice ribbon, but winning the conference is what would actually be tangible and significant 

7 1

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

My hope comes from the fact that Stanford beat Oregon.  I know that Love was playing then but Moss has been better than him this year.  Our OL is better than Stanford’s, and our defense is as well.  Oregon may have blundered their way to a loss, but Stanford went toe to toe with them.  If they can do it, we can.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I like the way you think.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Or the “third party” official from the UW game taking FOTU, and Blair out of the game vs UW AND WAZZU…

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Man, I think that WSU game is going to come back to bite us