Man, I thought Larry should get this year and next…

Viewing 6 reply threads
      1 1

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

This is bad. 

2 1

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Slow start to 2nd half, but making a bit more of a game of it, now.   Team just seems disorganized, out-of-synch.  Not sure I’ve ever used “clodhopper” to describe a player, but might apply to Jayce.

alharmon
      @alharmon

It may be nearing time for Larry to go. Clearly his best years at Utah are behind him.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

I like how Haws is not pale enough so he has to wear white tights on his legs.

javadave
        Ute Fan
        @javadave

I never thought anyone could be uglier than his dad, Marty. I was wrong. 

javadave
      Ute Fan
      @javadave

This is the worst team in years. 

1 2

EastCoastUte
      Ute Fan
      @eastcoastute

its rebuilding year. what do you expect? give it time. we have a grea recruiting class, he just needs to find out the rotations is all. plus we have so many new guys. it’ll take time.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I expect a coach that has a top 10 salary to make the tournament 6 out of 8 years. Not two out of eight years. 

1 1

EastCoastUte
          Ute Fan
          @eastcoastute

I definitely understand where you’re coming from but lets also be honest. who wants to coach at Utah? I feel like its not really the biggest basketball school or big named basketball school around. (correct me if im wrong) but I think the fact that Utah is putting alot of money into the coach is a way of saying “hey. we aren’t California. or have an Alumni that is the CEO of an athletic brand” but we will pay you top dollar to stay and coach this school.

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

I don’t completely agree or disagree with you. He’s paid a top 10 salary. A s**t ton of people would love to coach at a PAC-12 school for almost 4 million per year in significantly upgraded facilities. 

I think it would be easier than we think to find a really good coach to coach here for the money we are paying Larry.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

It’s been a rebuilding year since Jakob.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

I didn’t think we would win. But this is embarrassing. I thought maybe we lose by 3 free throw game down to the last possession. This is embarrassing.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Man, I thought Larry should get this year and next…