Man, the rest of our schedule is filled with games we should win

Viewing 3 reply threads

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

The only one that will be really difficult is Washington. We should win the rest by simply not turning the ball over.

If we play like we did against Wazzu, we win out. I’m not predicting that will happen, I still have major doubts about this team’s ability to play consistently well when it matters most, but it is possible.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

Arizona St has been playing pretty well.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

AZ St. (with the exception of Washington) is the game I want to win most every year. I hated Todd Graham, and I can’t stand their current coach either. I Know they always give us fits, I just feel like we’ll be the better team this time around (assuming we show up for the game).

UM4G
          Ute Fan
          @um4g

Right there with you on beating ASU every year and hating Graham, though Herm I don’t mind. But their fans are right up there with BYU fans for me… cannot stand any of them. My hatred for them is made even worse because we’ve had at least 3 games against them that really stand out in my mind where the team flat out played like hot garbage (2012, 2017, 2018).

They are the #1 team I want to beat most this year, and I want it to be an absolute beat down.

Dwight89
      Ute Fan
      @jordan-buckner

Don’t sleep on AZ State or Cal. Those are going to be two tough games as well. 

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

tough yes, but we should win them without a ton of trouble.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

ASU will be tough. I think our crowd can help rattle Jayden a bit. Cal I won’t be as worried about if their starting QB is still out. Their backup did not look prepared against ASU.

Glad we get both of those games at home.

Matthew Thomas Castleton
        Ute Fan
        @mcastleton928

Cal’s back up QB is Devin Modster. Utah’s already played against him before. He transferred to Cal from UCLA. Utah faced him two years ago in Salt Lake. The game where Utah won 48-17. He was UCLA’s starting QB that day. He sucked then. He sucks now. The Arizona State game is also a revenge game for Utah, as the Scum Devils ended Tyler Huntley’s season last year and nearly derailed Utah’s Pac-12 South Championship hopes. I think that game is also the Blackout game. I’m thinking it will be a late start (8 or 8:30), because Oregon also plays @ Washington that day (the likely Fox national game). I would bet it will either be the 8:30 ESPN Pac-12 game or the 8 pm FS1 Pac-12 game.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Man, the rest of our schedule is filled with games we should win