Many said before the season that this game would define the season . . .

Viewing 2 reply threads

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

Win decisively, and I think it means we have a great team that just didn’t get up for Weber or NIU. Legit Pac-12 contenders. 11+ wins is a real possibility.

Win a close one, and I think it means we have a good team that could be great. But I worry that it means we just get up for big games and will have a couple of head-scratching losses along the way. Probably win 8-10 games.

Lose, and I think it means we are no better than we were last year. 6 or 7 wins will be our final tally.

Call your shot – How will our season be defined tonight?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I had us at 9 and 3 all summer this being one of the three losses.

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

I had us at 10-2 but dropped us to 9-3 after Weber and saw nothing against NIU to increase that. 

Call me crazy, but I think we win tonight. I’ve gone back and forth all week (forgot to change my pickem selection) but I’ve convinced myself that our players and coaches have all overlooked Weber and NIU the last few weeks in preparation for UW and we are going to win decisively. 14+ point victory.  

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

I agree with your overall assessment.

We like being the underdogs, and tend to show up against big teams like UW. So I wouldn’t be surprised if we win tonight. But I don’t know what to make of it — we could get 10-11 wins, but it could also be 8. It’s the “easy” games (2017 ASU) that make me more nervous.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Many said before the season that this game would define the season . . .