Viewing 4 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

that’s all I’m saying about that 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

That Int he had early started the Saints comeback. Harsh to judge a guy on one play. 

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Who knows, he just might make anyway for this season. Can’t throw away the season he had based on one play. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

If you go to idiot board they’re already gleefully declaring Williams firing. And how often is that place wrong?

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I do it all of the time but it is harsh when an entire game is reduced to one play. Saints took the entire first half off yet that determined their loss. 

FtheY
          Ute Fan
          @fthey

Same page we are, battleground. 

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

The idiot board is something else. It’s either full of pure gold (guaranteeing wins over Utah or winning at life) or crap like this. Feel bad for Marcus, you know the dude can play. 

It’s like missing a field goal – yeah, the kicker missed it, but did everyone else on the team play a perfect game? It’s just timing at the end of games that makes every play so critical. 

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

That was my argument about coach K teams at the end of games, but others equated missing shots in the first minute of the game with the last 20 seconds. Not the same. 

FtheY
            Ute Fan
            @fthey

Fair point. I guess it’s a balance of both – you still have to execute given the situation, but it’s tough to put the outcome of a game on one play. 

Larry B
          Ute Fan
          @larryb

Making fun of a Ute in the NFL for making a bad play is all those morons have nowadays. It’s literally the only thing they have left… well, that and a national championship when Ronald Reagan was president.

ironman1315
            Ute Fan
            @ironman1315

But Taysom almost blocked a punt and his actions caused the block!

Red Don
            Ute Fan
            @reddon

They do have that dancing mascot thing going on for them.

GameForAnyFuss
            Ute Fan
            @gameforanyfuss

Hey, I know!…we should respond by making fun of one of the BYU-P players in the NF…oh wait.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Tough break for Williams. I agree that it looks like he was trying to avoid a PI call.

We have 31 players on active NFL rosters compared to TDS-P having 11. Source

’nuff said.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NFL Marcus Williams will make the pro bowl next season