Massey Football Composite Ratings

Viewing 2 reply threads

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Massey’s composite of 80+ ranking systems places our Utes at #15, 3rd in the Pac-12.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

This composite ranks the Pac-12 as the 4th best D-IA conference in the country.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

B12
        SEC
        —–
        B10
        P12
        ACC
        —–
        AAC
        SBC
        —–
        CUSA
        MWC
        MAC

HoosierUte
          Ute Fan
          @hoosierute

B12 surprises me, but I have admittedly watched none of their games. 

dystopiamembrane
            Ute Fan
            @dystopiamembrane

I agree. I have also watched none of their games.

Central Coast Ute
            Ute Fan
            @flip2848

Texas and TCU are both good this year. Kansas has surprised everyone. They’re league will get watered down a little next year and then even more the following year.

younglurch
              Ute Fan
              @younglurch

Now that Oklahoma is rebuilding, the Big12 is suffering from the same issue as the PAC12. They have plenty of good teams, but no great teams. As we know with the PAC, without a true playoff contender year in and year out your conference quickly gets ignored. 

UTE98
          Ute Fan
          @ute98

The advantage the B12 has over P12 is they don’t have any teams ranked as low as Colorado, Cal and Arizona. I’m kind of surprised Arizona is ranked down with Cal. Thought they were having a better year. Arizona St is also lower than any B12 team. West Virginia is the lowest B12 at 54.

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Interested to see what moving to the SEC does for Texas and OU as schools. Texas A&M ten years in the SEC, minus the covid season (outlier year IMO) they have ended the season ranked #5 (first season 2012), #16 and #18 in two other seasons. Seven seasons ending out of the Top 25. Sure they’ve made more money and spent heavy booster cash to purchase players. Currently 1-3 in the SEC and 3-4 overall on a solid three game losing streak buried 2nd to last in the SEC East.

I know college football is all about accumulating money for programs, players, and coaches. The disposable income money bags dumping millions on player purchasing don’t seem to be seeing their investment pay-off at the moment. At least ATM will have Texas and OU in the back room of the SEC c**ktail party to talk about how fun it is to have a losing record in the SEC. Jimbo since hired as HC is 14-14 to date in the SEC (minus the Covid season).

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Massey Football Composite Ratings