Matt Gay is Nation’s Top Kicker, as reported by SLTRIB

Viewing 3 reply threads

mpute
      Ute Fan
      @mparker40

Gay is tied for first in college football in field goals made with 11, field goals per game (3.67) and field-goal percentage, which rolls in at even 1.000.

http://www.sltrib.com/sports/utah-utes/2017/09/18/utah-football-notes-utes-matt-gay-now-nations-top-kicker/

I can’t wait to see how Gay handles the stress of conference play and the noise generated from stadiums larger and more fierce than LES. I’m sure he’s going to be a rock-solid performer. First up, Arizona, in a stadium where we haven’t been victors since 2011. Will this be our year? Go Utes!!!   

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

And BYU funs are commiting emotional harry carey that BYU wouldn’t give Matt Gay a tryout!

UtahFanSir
        Ute Fan
        @utahfansir

More proof that KW and the Ute program is living right on and off of the field.

COFfrom83
      Ute Fan
      @coffrom83

hopefully we can turn more of those field goal attempts into extra point tries

shakeitsugaree
        Ute Fan
        @shakeitsugaree

Yeah, as happy as I am that our PK is a stud, I really don’t want to lead the nation in field goals.

utefansince79
          Ute Fan
          @utefansince79

You want to be 11/11 on fields goals somewhere around week 8, not week 3.

Torg
      Ute Fan
      @torg

https://www.utahutes.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5981

Undeclared Major as a Sr. I love it

BTW, i need to rewatch that long kick against SJSU. I was at the game but i’d love to see it from a different angle.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Matt Gay is Nation’s Top Kicker, as reported by SLTRIB