Michigan/ Wisky tailgate

Viewing 2 reply threads

User Suspended
      @a2ute

I’ve been to UofM tailgates for more than 15 years… by far my favorite is the Badgers.  Maybe the most fun fanbase in college football.

Now if you’ll excuse me – I need to get a liver transplant. 

therealu
      Ute Fan
      @therealu

And holy s**t, I just realized Pace is AnnArborUte from UF.net – that explains a lot. 

User Suspended
      @a2ute

As you would assume Ohio fans are pretty much doucebags at the tailgate.

Sidenote: BYU was flat out creepy when they came to the big house a few years ago.  Very aloof / deer in head lights creepy.

jamarcus24
        Ute Fan
        @jamarcus24

If you don’t move in the appearance of evil then the evil can’t see you.

User Suspended
          @a2ute

Lol.. so true.

I remember a sweet spirt family (gaggle of kids under 10) approaching our tailgate like we were some uncontacted Amazon rainforest tribe. 

Very timid ( I’m sure our cigar smoking didn’t help) they observed from a safe distance. When offered food and drink they politely declined and moved quickly out of harm’s way.   

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

I find it funny that in your mirth you seem to notice and care about these things. 

Oh my they don’t approve of drinking let’s obsess over it the whole time. Grow up. 

SkinyUte
              Ute Fan
              @skinyute

In his defense (and I can’t believe I just typed that), there’s a difference between simply not approving of drinking and being super weird and judgy about it.

In my experience, Zoobs love doing the latter.

EagleMountainUte
                Ute Fan
                @battlegroundute

Yesh still don’t get the point. Who cares seriously?? Personally the drunken idiotic behavior by fans that I generally don’t approve of, over sober self righteous judgement from Y fans. Most visiting fans always look apprehensive when visiting anyways. I sat with a whole bunch of Washington fans looking oddly at me the whole time. 

User Suspended
                @a2ute

Exactly.

For the Ute fans who came out to the Big House I think the take away was that Michigan tailgating was pretty friendly and approachable? correct me if I’m wrong. It seemed like Ute fans where having a good time.

Most fanbases that I’ve seen at UofM are great at the tailgate.

I think the challenge many byu fans had was the presence of alchohol. And although UofM tailgate is pretty mellow ( wine and cheese crowd) as compaired to others, I think byu fans wanted to view it from a distance.   

2 4

DrahtUte
            Ute Fan
            @drahtute

Can someone remind me how to change the settings to ignore this guy? 

6 1

User Suspended
              @a2ute

Hit shut down on your computer

2 4

DrahtUte
                Ute Fan
                @drahtute

This guy succeeded in making utefans a cess pool that no one wanted to visit. Is he going to be allowed to do the same here? 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Michigan/ Wisky tailgate