Miscellaneous Notes

Viewing 0 reply threads

Ultimate Ute
      Ute Fan
      @randallbouza

Who knows hot much it mattered, but I thought you were supposed to take them one game at a time.  What’s with the three Super Bowls theme.  Besides, the Super Bowl kinda sucks.  I watched much of John Wooden’s basketball success, even when the Bruins were ranked #1 and the next game was against Podunk State, no matter how people tried to bait him, he would NEVER talk about any other team except the upcoming opponent.

How come there has never been a President that is an expert skier or surfer, somebody who rips doing something kinda of manly (are we still allowed to use this term?).  Gerald Ford skied, the civilized intermediate runs at Vail.  Teddy Roosevelt apparently spent alot of time sitting on his ass on the back of a horse.  Like many Presidents, Obummers idea of extreme sport is puttering around a golf course.  

Did you know Colorado State is building an on campus stadium, capacity 41k.  I used to live about 1/2 mile from Hughes Stadium, record attendance, the epic 1994 win by the Utes.

I hope it isn’t to much longer before the Utes appear in the Rose Bowl.  The way things are changing, rather than a match up between two classic conferences, it could be turned into some sort of “new and improved” contrived contest against a conference that currently doesn’t exist.

Saturdays loss was disappointing, but I really feel for the seniors.

It certainly does seem like the Utes will feel less pressure than the Buffs, hopefully this, and some pride, and an us against the world attitude can do it.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Miscellaneous Notes