Missed FG, Missed 2 pt conversion

Viewing 2 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

We go 1/2 on those plays this is a W.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well if Whitt goes back to his conservative self on that fourth down stop you get three there.

Maybe Phillips is hurt which is why he keeps going for it.

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

I did the same mental game. However if we go with old Whit, we lose last week, and win this week. I’ll take the USC win.

Props to Cal for coming up with the stops they did. Was I happy about the outcome, absolutely not. But as I said, Old Whit loses last week, and wins this week. I’ll take the results. And we’re not stagnant on offense this year. And that will pay dividends.

Washington, Colorado, look much better this year. Gonna be a fun ride.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I have had a bad day at work last night so maybe this it is contributing to my cynicisum.. UTAH MANAGED 23 POINTS AGAINST THE WORST PAC12 DEFENSE!!!!!  It is a bit concerning is all because every team is better than Cal.

Utah came in with a game plan and largely was successful at limiting plays.  But not big plays.  Cal never entered the red zone but still scored well outside of it.   Even with the injuries Utah was close to being in it yes you can argue that. But damn this is turning INTO a 8 win season with the injuries.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site How To Use Ute Hub Missed FG, Missed 2 pt conversion