MOAR Jazz talk.

Viewing 2 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

So Neto fractured his wrist on that swirling dirvish crazy lay up. Exum is due back end of March might be a slight blessing in disguise for him to slide back into the rotation.  Exum gets paid 6 million next year I think Utah is in a good position with him. They can resign him if they want because he might not get a ton of offers. Also they could trade him because of his expiring money. 

TheNuschler
      Ute Fan
      @thenuschler

So Neto fractured his wrist on that swirling dirvish crazy lay up. Exum is due back end of March might be a slight blessing in disguise for him to slide back into the rotation.  Exum gets paid 6 million next year I think Utah is in a good position with him. They can resign him if they want because he might not get a ton of offers. Also they could trade him because of his expiring money. 

My response…

That’s too bad for Neto, he turned himself from nothing to a quality 12-14 a minute backup. No reason they can’t just give those minutes to Dante, test the waters. Remember Jazz Brass are still very high on Dante and considering their run of player analysis if Dante turns out to be good, yikes in a good way. They’ll be really dangerous over the next few years.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Sounds like Exum will be back this week. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Where did you hear this?  This would be great news. 

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

Tony Jones. 

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

I just found the tweet. Probably an accelerated timeline with Neto going out. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA MOAR Jazz talk.