PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Demari Simpkins because Hallendale Speed

2 1

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Did you know Huntley and Moss went to same High School as Simpkins? They even played football together.

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

And Dres is Flipper’s son.

Matthew Thomas Castleton
            Ute Fan
            @mcastleton928

And Dres is Flipper’s son.

My response…

And Jake is Dale Murphy’s son.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Bronson Boyd because he has the highest level of natural and developed talent.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Agreed. Curious to see how well Covey does his first year back.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Jaylon Johnson because opposing QBs will throw the ball into his hands a lot. 

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

nah… if it’s anything like last year, they won’t be throwing it into his hands hardly ever, because 99% of the time opposing QBs won’t even consider throwing it in his direction. The only time I ever really noticed him on the field was against Washington when he kind of got brutalized near the end of the game (I think it was washington, or maybe it was Arizona? Or both? ASU? I don’t know… it’s time for the new season to start). And yes, that is a very very good thing.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Bryan Thompson. You heard it here first. 

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

Utah is right. Bryan made a big jump before tearing his pectoral muscle in winter weights. He still had issues with full extension in the spring after surgery but will be 100% for camp.

1 – Thompson

2 – Boyd (has the talent to be on the 1 line…has to stop pouting and compete/Simpkins

3 – Mariner (Wilson – Senior year…could be a leadership surprise but not as talented overall vs. those above/Nacua – seems to improve each week. Not sure what his ceiling is.

4 – Covey (ranked today…we’ll see what kind of camp he has but I expect he’ll move up opposite Simpkins)

5 – Enis (today, has the talent to climb)/Field/Dixon/Perriman (wait until you see this kid move!)

Really impressive talent…we’ll see how they perform but could be a very surprising, productive group. As talented and as deep as we’ve in a while and quite possibly ever 1-10. We’ll see if that results in getting Coach H up Utah’s Asst. Coach ranking list…I think it might. Haha.

Hampton would have been in group 5 had he stayed by the way.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Bryan Thompson 

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

ha ha. Too bad you didn’t post that 10 mins ago. That would have been funny with my “you heard it here first” comment. 

rbmw263
          Ute Fan
          @rbmw263

Haha yeah. Been high on him since he signed. Really liked what I saw from the stands in the Washington game. He could have the best physical toolbox of our wrs and I expect him to be our best wr at creating separation at the line of scrimmage which is huge in troys quick hitter offense 

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

I hope all of them learn and play well as a group for whole TEAM !!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Moar Utah Football Talk