Mr. Tuttle

Viewing 1 reply thread

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

I have no idea how we have gotten a QB like this to commit to play for Utah. I have a hard time believing we will keep him, but I’m hopeful.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I think he is as solid as solid comes. He has driven multiple other recruits to Utah on unofficial visits to sell them on the program. This is not a Jay Tufele situation. If he decommited, I’d be shocked. 

Also, to be fair to Whitt, Travis Wilson and Troy Williams are Elite 11 QB’s. He gets talent. He needs to develop it. 

UteThunder
          Ute Fan
          @utethunder

True, Whit has landed some talented guys, but Wilson and Williams seem to be a level below Tuttle.

Wilson was a 3 star and only had 7 total offers coming out of high school: Utah, Arizona, ASU, Colorado, Iowa State, UCLA, and Washington.

Williams was a 4 star and had only 2 offers coming out of junior college: Utah and UAB.

Tuttle is a 4 star and has offers from 17 schools: Utah, Alabama, Arizona, ASU, Boston College, Colorado, Colorado State, Indiana, LSU, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, Oregon State, San Diego State, Vanderbilt, Washington State, and Wisconsin.

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

I agree about Tuttle. He has a shot to be special. 

AZUTE
        Ute Fan
        @azute

Sam Darnold was all but committed to Utah before U$C came in at the last minute and took him away. Point being Utah has been very close on some very good QBs. Tuttle is as committed to Utah as any player I’ve ever seen he’s not going anywhere else. He’d be wearing ute gear at the elite 11 if they let him.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

This is nothing like Darnold. Utah pushed hard for Darnold but he never committed and he was never even a close commit. Darnold was always a “if USC doesn’t offer I’ll come” kid. 

Tuttle is committed to Utah. He constantly talks about how he loves Utah. He recruits other kids to Utah. He has driven 4 and 5 star kids here to recruit them. 

It is nowhere near the same situation as Darnold. Darnold was the same as Tufele. 

If Tuttle decommited, it would be shocking to everyone and devistate this class. 

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

p.s. I’m not going against you AZ. I think we are saying the same thing. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.