Zack Moss interview

RedRocks
      Ute Fan
      @hypodactylus

Haha, that’s a good one!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I could literally pin point the time USC and fUCLA quit. It was funny. 

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

I recall UCLA’s DLine was totally hands-on-hips sucking wind gassed early in the 4th Q

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Usc quit pretty much in the third if I recall. 

shakeitsugaree
      Ute Fan
      @shakeitsugaree

This was a very fun read – thx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yeah it’s obvious. Opposing Defenses come out on fire and try to lay the wood. By the time the 2nd quarter rolls around they’re somewhat less enthusiastic. By the end of the game they’re doing their matador impressions. You can practically hear them saying “Ole!”

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Okay so let’s say Moss leaves, which he probably will, especially if he’s doing interviews with NFL sites, who takes over next year? The year after?

I think Shyne is in a good position next year. I like how we’re giving time to Shyne and also Green this year. Even Brumfield’s got a few carries.

Looking at the roster on utahutes.com, I have to ask what happened to Devona’e Henry-Cole, has he played at all this year? I think I saw him a couple times in the first few weeks. Is he redshirting? Still on the team? Just read he’s out with injuries. Bummer, he has great potential as a change up back.

Also had to laugh, we have 3 Jr RBs who’ve not seen the field, and a slew of Fr RBs. Correction two of the Jrs got a carry against UCLA. Also have a Jr redshirting who transferred from Montana State.

Good thing we’re not limited to a 54 man roster.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Don’t forget about DHC. He’s going to be very good for us. 

KiYi-Ute
          Ute Fan
          @kiyi-ute

This.

DHC broke his wrist, I believe, early in fall camp and they decided to redshirt him.

That being said, he is going to be awesome, the kid is a bowling ball. Low center of gravity + mass + speed. He’s going to be a huge asset to the team once he’s back. Him and Green will be a great tandem.

UtesUtesUtes
        Ute Fan
        @utesutesutes

DHC got hurt in fall camp and is redshirting this year 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Must-read on Zack Moss…