My daughter and her friends at Utah Tech are looking for tix for the game friday

Viewing 3 reply threads
      3 1

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Any of you have recommendations for where to keep an eye out for Ute fans selling tix to other Ute fans for under-$50 over the next few days. She and her friends are huge Ute fans, even though they go to Tech, and would love to go the game. They just don’t have much money.  

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

That price may be a tough ask. The damn ticketmaster fees for my seats were almost $40 per seat. 

UteROCK
      Ute Fan
      @uterock

Not much help for your daughter but I purchased 4 seats in section 102 for $299 plus fees however for a Utah fan if anybody wants them for $250 with no fees, I will sell them. I also purchased 4 other seats that I am going to use instead of these. Send me a direct message if interested.

ABC123
        Ute Fan
        @canuhearme

I will take them if they are still available?

ABC123
        Ute Fan
        @canuhearme

Is that 4 tickets for $250 or $250 per ticket? I DM’d you.

UteManX
      Ute Fan
      @utemanx

not a ton of help either ($148 each), but a buddy in our group cant make it with some of his other buddies anymore so he has 12 seats in Sec 434, Row 14, Seats 6-17. They are listed on Ticketmaster. He’s hopeful that Utes fans buy them. He is just trying to get his money back (stupid Ticketmaster fees). 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football My daughter and her friends at Utah Tech are looking for tix for the game friday