My oh my.

Viewing 3 reply threads

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

Oregon on track to hang a hundred on 2-seed Iowa with about two minutes left.  Pac-12 is absolutely killing it.

tysnowboarder88
      Ute Fan
      @tysnowboarder88

Usually I cheer against Oregon. Every time I sit next to a fan from Oregon I am reminded that they are a very c**ky and annoying fan base. Since the Pac-12 will get more money if they continue to win, well then I guess I am cheering for them. haha

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

We need that sweet NCAA win share money… go pac-12

RedLine
        Ute Fan
        @redline

There’s bad fans from every fanbase, ours included.  The duck fans I sat next too were really friendly.  The Wazzu fans I sat next to were awful.  

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Serious question: What’s the right amount of support to throw behind a conference mate in postseason play? I’m glad to see the PAC12 doing well in the dance, but I don’t want to go zoob fanboy level (I seriously think they will throw a parade if Gonzaga wins the tournament…that’s how desperate they are for anything that adds legitimacy to their conference).

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

Right now, I root hard for all of our conference teams.  Our conference is widely regarded as the weakest of the P5 conferences and we need to change that perception.  In my mind, the only real way to do that is to win these out of conference games.  That’s also why Sept. 11th is going to be a huge day for our conference in football play…

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

So in public, how fanboy do you go? I’m not as interested in how hard we’re rooting internally.

UteBacker
            Ute Fan
            @utebacker

Other than yelling at the TV for UCLA to pull out that win against Michigan St….not far at all.

I hear you about the Provo fans and their weird obsession with Gonzaga. Anything for validation, I guess. Whatever.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Nothing wrong with #BackThePac.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.